Learn one of the most essential skills in 2022 and beyond – the Vue Framework!
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a Vue master in a short amount of time!
The course covers:
- Vue basics (app instance, templates, conditional rendering, loops, directives, form input binding, reactivity)
- Components (component communication, props, events emitting, custom v-model directive, slots)
- Single File Components (Vue CLI, build step)
- Vue Router (creating routes, creating links, named routes, parameters, catch-all routes, programmatic navigation, route params as props, repeatable params, redirects, aliases, nested routes, navigation guards)
- VueX and Shared State Management (mutations, actions, getters, VueX modules, VueX namespacing, VueX plugins, VueX helper functions)
- Composition API (How to convert from Options API to Composition API, complete Composition API introduction including all-new functions, composables, the Script Setup, Vite)
- Firebase (Firestore database, managing documents, and collections, Firestore transactions, real-time queries & updates, Firebase Authentication and security rules)
- Deploying your app to Firebase hosting
- CSS Transitions & Animations, animating with Vue, the <Transition> and <TransitionGroup> components, all with examples!
The course is full of diagrams to explain more complicated topics, but generally, it’s mostly hands-on – with code written on the screen.
It’s not your typical YouTube tutorial though! I explain every bit of code that’s written, as my goal is that you understand everything so you can easily do it yourself later!
See my other course reviews, and enroll now, to get the most up-to-date, most substantial, and most fun Vue learning experience possible!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners keen on learning
- Basic HTML and CSS understanding
Last Updated 4/2022