Next.js is an open-source development framework built on top of Node.js enabling React-based web applications functionalities such as server-side rendering and generating static websites.
Topics you gonna cover in this course.
- React Introduction
- How To Create a new React Application
- Components and Different types of Components
- Components Structure and Life Cycle
- How to handle events in React
- Applying styles to React JS Components
- React Hooks
- Forms and Form Submissions
- Routing in React
- Controlling one component from another Component with the help of Context-API
- Connecting React Applications to Back-End and build complete full-stack Applications
- React vs Next
- Creating Single Page Applications
- Client-Side Rendering
- Server-Side Rendering
- Creating Layouts
- Create REST API’s without Node, Express
- Routing in Next JS
- Connecting Databases (Mongo DB) to NEXT JS
- Performing API requests with Postman to Next API’s
- CSS Modules in Next JS
- 3 Live and Hands-On Projects
- Deploying Next App to Vercel
- Q/A Support
- By the end of this course, you will know how to create a full-stack web application with NEXT JS.
React allows you to build things the way you want and is supported by a strong community. Next. js makes your life easier with several tools and conventions available out of the box, and it is also supported by a very active open source community. In terms of tooling, both React and Next.
Who this course is for:
- Fullstack Developers
- Front End Developers
- Java script Basics
Last Updated 9/2021