The Complete computer motherboard schemes analysis course is intended for those interested in computers and electronics.
· Continuous updates
Topics that we will be discussed in this course are :
- Motherboard Block Diagram
- Motherboard Power Rail
- Motherboard Scheme Symbols
- CPU ( Central Processing Unit ) Scheme Analysis
- GMCH ( Northbridge ) Scheme Analysis
- ICH ( Southbridge ) Scheme Analysis
- RAM Scheme Analysis
- KBC Scheme Analysis
- BIOS IC Scheme Analysis
- Charge IC Scheme Analysis
- System Power 3V/5V Scheme Analysis
- CPU System Power Analysis
- RAM System Power Analysis
- 1,05V/1,5V System Power Analysis
- Motherboard Connectors Scheme Analysis etc…
We will go deeper, study, and analyze all these Parts using real schematics in detail.
upon completion of this course, you will gain 7 skills that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of motherboard circuit diagrams.
- Skill N°1: Be Professional in laptop schematics reading.
- Skill N°2: Go deeper into understanding computer work.
- Skill N°3: Knowing the measurement points and the correct way to do so on the motherboard.
- Skill N°4: Knowing the meanings of the symbols used in the motherboard circuit diagrams.
- Skill N°5: Go deeper into understanding and analyzing the motherboard circuit.
- Skill N°6: Building a high capability in analyzing schemes and finding motherboard faults.
- Skill N°7: Go deeper into understanding the functioning of motherboard components and the relationship between them.
To say the truth, this course is for those who want to be professional in computer schemes analysis and motherboard repairing. It will be a reference for you in solving obstinate computer failures. If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
- I want to add that by understanding this course, you will be able to understand the scheme of any computer motherboard, regardless of its model or type. because the computer working principle is the same.
Enroll in this course, and Join the caravan of maintenance and circuit diagram analysis experts.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone how wants to go deeper into understanding or repairing computer motherboards.
- Electronic and computer technicians.
- Students who are interested in schemes analysis, hardware and electronics.
- Have knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Have knowledge of Basic electronics.
Last Updated 2/2021