Welcome to The Complete 2021 Android Machine Learning Course.
In this course, you will learn the use of Machine learning in Android without knowing any background knowledge of machine learning.
In modern world app development, the use of ML in mobile app development is compulsory. We hardly see an application in which ML is not being used. So it’s important to learn how we can integrate ML models inside Android applications. And this course will teach you that. And the main feature of this is you don’t need to know any background knowledge of ML to integrate it inside your application.
The course is divided into three main parts.
- Pre-Trained Tensorflow Lite
- Firebase ML Kit
- Training Image Classification models
Pre-Trained Tensorflow Lite
In the first section, you will learn the use of popular pre-trained machine learning models in Android and build
- Image classification
- Object detection
- Image segmentation
Quantization and Delegates
Apart from that, we will cover all the important concepts related to Tensorflow lite like
- Using floating-point and quantized model in Android
- Use the use of Tensorflow lite Delegates to improve model performance
Regression In Android
After that, we will learn to use regression models in Android and build a couple of applications including a
- Fuel Efficiency Predictor for Vehicles.
Firebase ML Kit
Then the next section is related to the Firebase ML Kit. In this section, we will explore
- Firebase ML Kit
- Features of Firebase ML Kit
Then we are going to explore those features and build a number of applications including
- Image Labeling
- Barcode Scanning
- Pose Estimation
- Selfie Segmentation
- Digital Ink Recognition
- Object Detection
- Text Recognition
- Smart Reply
- Text Translation
- Face Detection
Apart from all these applications, we will be developing a clone of the famous document scanning application CamScanner. So in that application, we will auto crop the document images using text recognition and improve the visibility of document Images.
Training Image Classification Models
After mastering the use of ML Models in Android in the Third section we will learn to train our own Image Classification models without knowing any background knowledge of Machine learning.
So in that section, we will learn to train ML models using two different approaches.
Dog breed Recognition using Teachable Machine
- Firstly we will train a dog breed recognition model using a teachable machine.
- Build a Live Feed Dog Breed Recognition Android Application.
Fruit Recognition using Transfer Learning
- Using transfer learning we will retrain the MobileNet model to recognize different fruits.
- Build a live feed fruit recognition Android application using that trained model
Images and Live Camera Footage
The course will teach you to use Machine learning models with images and live camera footage, So that, you can build both simple and live feed Android applications.
The course is completely up to date and we have used the latest Android 11 throughout the course.
The course is developed using both Java and Kotlin programming languages. So all the material is available in both languages.
These are tools we will be using throughout the course
- Android Studio to develop Android Applications
- Google collab to train Image Recognition models.
- Netron to analyze mobile machine learning models
By the end of this course, you will be able
- Use Firebase ML kit inside Android applications using both Java and Kotlin
- Use pre-trained Tensorflow lite models inside Android & IOS applications using Java and Kotlin
- Train your own Image classification models and build Android applications.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 20+ machine learning-based Android applications that you can show to any potential employer.
Who can take this course:
- Beginner Android ( Java or Kotlin ) developer with very little knowledge of Android app development.
- Intermediate Android ( Java or Kotlin ) developer wanted to build a powerful Machine Learning-based application in Android
- Experienced Android ( Java or Kotlin ) developers wanted to use Machine Learning models inside their Android applications.
- Anyone who took a basic Android ( Java or Kotlin ) mobile app development course before (like Android ( Java or Kotlin ) app development course by angela yu or other such courses).
Unlike any other Android app development course, The course will teach you what matters the most.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the Join button and start learning.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android Developer curious about Machine learning and computer vision use in Android
- Intermediate Android developers looking to enhance their skillset
- Experienced Professional want to integrate Machine Learning in their Android Applications
- Basic Knowledge of App development in Android using either Java or Kotlin
Last Updated 8/2021