Testing your code brings a wide variety of benefits. It increases your confidence that the code behaves as you expect and ensures that changes to your code won’t cause regressions. Writing and maintaining tests is hard work, so you should leverage all the tools at your disposal to make it as painless as possible. pytest is one of the best tools you can use to boost your testing productivity.
In this video course, you’ll learn:
- What benefits pytest offers
- How to ensure your tests are stateless
- How to make repetitious tests more comprehensible
- How to run subsets of tests by name or custom groups
- How to create and maintain reusable testing utilities