19 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you Everything about Tablet Repairing.
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- One-On-One Support;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Constant updates.
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to understand Tablet Motherboard circuits;
- You will learn how to follow and track signals in the Tablet motherboard;
- You going to learn Tablet architecture;
- you going to learn how to check and test Tablet ICs, connectors, switches, capacitors, and all components;
- You will learn and master Tablet motherboard components symbols;
- You going to learn how to troubleshoot a failed Tablet;
- You will learn basic input-output system BIOS working principle;
- I’m going to teach you how to find a short circuit easily;
- You going to learn and master how to use the multimeter;
- You going to learn many tips, tricks, and secrets on hardware repairing;
- This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- Tablet Motherboard Architecture;
- Tablet Motherboard Parts and Components;
- How to check Integrated Circuits Serviceability;
- How to check switches Serviceability;
- How to troubleshoot a short circuit in the Tablet motherboard;
- Understanding Tablet Motherboard Common Faults;
- How to check switches serviceability;
- Symbols of Chips, ICs and all components in tablet motherboard
- How to replace failed components in Tablet motherboard;
- Motherboard connectors;
- How to check USB connectors;
- How to check and test Tablet motherboard battery;
- Tablet motherboard tracking signals analysis;
- Learn how to check and test Tablet motherboard components;
- Learn how to diagnose Tablet motherboard;
- Learn Tablet motherboard components symbols;
- Master the use of the Multimeter and much more.
You will also learn many tips and tricks that will make you hardware professional and have a deep understanding of Tablet motherboard repairing.
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
And let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to learn and master hardware repairing;
- No experience needed, You will everything step by step;
Last Updated 2/2022