Get instant access to a 177-page Python Coding workbook containing all the reference material
Practice your Python with 10 real world coding projects; facial detection, password generator, fidget spinner & more
Over 13 hours of clear and concise step by step instructions, practical lessons and engagement
17 coding quizzes and knowledge checks at various stages to test your learning and confirm your growth
Introduce yourself to our community of students in this course and tell us your goals
Encouragement & celebration of your progress: 25%, 50%, 75% and then 100% when you get your certificate
This course introduces Python as a programming language, how to use it, and the different underlying concepts in developing applications or solving real-world problems using this language. This course does not require technical Coding skills and it is meant for everyone who wishes to build a career in digital world.
What will you learn:
- Learn why we need coding
- Explain why we need to learn python
- Understand the uses of python and why it is easy to learn
- Identify the types of reserved words and used and used of special literals
- Learn the programs to print strings, integers, using FOR loop
- Define why and where Break,Continue,Pass statements are being use and their examples
- Give example of Pass statements in Python
- Differentiate between lists and dictionaries in Python
- Learn what are functions and why we need them
- Know how to use Built-In Functions in Programs in Python
- Be able to create a simple class in Python
- Learn the concept of inheritance in Python
- Define what is exceptions using multiple except blocks or one except block in code
- Explain what Data Pre-Processing means
- Define what is Numpy and Numpy ndarray
- Learn what is Pandas Series in Python
- Understand how to create Histogram in Python and what is Grouping in Categorical Data
- Learn what is Tuples in Python
- Know how to index elements inside Tuples
- Identify the Functions of Tuples
- Define what are Regular Expressions In Python
Contents and Overview
You’ll start with Why do we need coding?; Importance and Technical Description of Python; Python as an Interpreted Language; Uses of Python and why it is easy to learn; What is Jupyter and how it relates to Python; Installing and launching Jupyter and Python; Simple Python Project: Print Variables and String using Print function; Use of Length function,arrays,float data type and how to solve kernel error; Difference between Python 2.x and Python 3.x and which one is best to use; Concept of concatenation and assigning values to variables.
Then you will learn about the Basics of Python and Comparison Operators; Types of Reserved Words and Use of Special Literals; What are Identifiers and how to write a program to take user inputs; Loops and Iterations: FOR Loop; How to print Strings and Integers using FOR Loop; IF statements and how to use IF statements in Python; While Loop and how to use the while loop in Python; How to use Break,Continue, and Pass statements; Types of Range Functions in Python; Example of Pass statement in Python; String Operations: How to do iterations through String; String Operations: How to split and subtract String; Difference between Lists and Dictionaries in Python; Example of Lists in Python; Example of Dictionaries in Python.
We will also cover What are Functions and Why do we need them; Working of Functions in Python; Types and Examples of Functions in Python; User-Defined and Built-in Functions in Python; How to use Built-In Functions in Programs in Python; Anonymous Functions and how to use them in a program; What is a Class, its properties and why we use it; Create a Simple Class in Python; Init Method and its use in a Class in Python; What are Instance Variables and Class Variables in Python; What are Hidden Variables and their uses; How to print Object Information in a Class in Python; Concept of Inheritance in Python with examples; Types of Inheritance in Python; Single Inheritance in Python with example; Multiple Inheritance in Python with example; Multilevel Inheritance in Python with example; What is Super Function and how it is used in Python Inheritance; Override Method in Python Inheritance with example.
This course will also tackle What is Exception Handling in Python and how to handle Errors; Code Example of Exception Handling in Python; Handle Exceptions using multiple except blocks or one except block in code; Recap of Python Programming(data types,variables,classes,functions,inheritance); What is Data Pre-Processing; Data Pre-Processing, Data Mining, and Types of Data; Importing Libraries for Data Processing in Python; Importing the Dataset, Dependent, and Independent Variables; Handling the Missing Values in the Dataset for Data Processing with Code Example; Encoding Categorical Data in Data Processing and what is Hot Encoding; Label Encoding in Data Processing with Code Example; Normalizing the Dataset for Data Processing in Python; Splitting the Dataset For Data Processing in Python; What is Numpy and NumPy ndarray; Program for Checking Dimension and Shape of Array in Python; What is Pandas Series in Python; Creating a Pandas Series in Python with code example; Explanation of Pandas Rank with code example.
This course will also discuss What is Data Visualization and how it can be achieved in Python; How Data Visualization is used and Plotting Libraries in Python; Creating Histogram in Python and Grouping in Categorical data; What is Tuples in Python; Creating Tuples in Python with code example; How to index elements inside Tuples; Slicing, Comparison, and Operations on Tuples; Concatenation, Iteration, and Repetition of Tuples in Python; Functions of Tuples in Python; Frozen Set Operations.
Next, you will learn about What are Regular Expressions in Python; Modules of Python to work with Regular Expressions; Program to Extract Numbers from String Using Regular Expression Functions; Program to remove all White spaces Using Regular Expressions Functions.
Last but not the least, you’ll get to explore different coding projects in Python that you use to further test and hone your Python coding skills.
Who are the Instructors?
Laika Satish is your lead instructor – a professional making a living from teaching programming to people like you. She has joined with content creator Peter Alkema to bring you this amazing new course.
You’ll get premium support and feedback to help you become a better business writer!
Our happiness guarantee…
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
We can’t wait to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and we’ll help you write better than ever!
Peter and Laika
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science and applying their skills
- Python developers who would like a chance to practice their skills on real life projects
- Python developers expert and innovator who would love to learn in depth
- No programming experience needed, you will learn everything you need to know
- Internet connection, and laptop or pc or mobile
- Interest in programming especially in Python language
- Friendly will of learning to become pro in Python programming
- We shall guide you how to install the python software step by step
- You don’t need to have a paid software. We shall provide you free access for complete setup
- Basic understanding of coding is a plus but not necessary at all.
Last Updated 4/2022