The ability to communicate ideas, visions, goals, plans, information, etc in a more effective way, that is the ultimate goal of presentation as a communication tool.
Presentation skill is also an important skill when it comes to being computer literate, it’s also an important skill in communication to have today, whether you are a professional, an entrepreneur or job seeker, presentation skill is one skill you will be needing to thrive in a digital-enabled business environment.
This course is designed to take you from novices to mastering Presentation.
You will learn the environment of the top 2 Presentation applications out there today. By mastering these top 2 applications you will be able to work with any type of presentation tools you come across.
The course is made up of 2 major modules:
- Microsoft Powerpoint Mastery
In this module, you will learn tips and guides on how to Design, format and deliver effective presentations with Microsoft Powerpoint.
2. Google Slide Mastery
In this module, you will learn how to design, format and deliver effective presentations with Google slides.
By the time you complete this course, you will be equipped with the skills and know-how of the top 2 presentation software used in the office and business world today. And with your experience on these top 2 presentation software (Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Slides) It will be very easy to adapt to any presentation software that crosses your way
Looking forward to walking with you on this journey to mastering Presentation.
To your Growth
Who this course is for:
- Graduate and undergraduate who wants to learn presentation skills to increase employment opportunity in a computer enabled work environment
- Professionals who want to be proficient in using Presentation to communicate their ideas
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, Coaches or trainers who want to be skilled using Presentation to communicate their ideas
- Teenagers or secondary school student who want to develop one of the in demand skills in academics and work today
- Anyone who wish to learn how to design and deliver effective presentation
- Basic Computer operation skill
- A Desktop or Laptop Computer to practical guide and action steps
- Determination and commitment to learning new skills
- Ability to follow instructions and guides
Last Updated 12/2021