Welcome to “Popular Algorithms Coding Interview Questions” Course!
This course is intended for beginners to advanced learners who are preparing for their software engineer programming interviews. If you’re nervous about your first coding interview, or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you. I got tired of interviewers asking coding questions that can only be answered if you’ve seen the problem before, so I made this course. This video course will teach you the most common interview questions that you’ll see in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to ace your next whiteboard interview. I work through on whiteboard and I explained the intuition behind each coding problems so you can understand the solution.
I know, coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method in order to perform well and that is practice. This course is going to not only give you coding interview questions to practice on, but it will also make sure that you understand the intuition behind solving each problem, so you’ll be able to perform well in a real interview. We discuss everything from the easy algorithm questions all the way to the hard algorithm questions.
If you think you’re ready for this course, watch the preview videos and see if you can solve those problems!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills
- Developers getting ready for their technical interviews
- People who want to get better at competitive coding
- Students getting ready for their internship coding interviews
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Basic Knowledge of any one programming language
- A Computer or Smartphone with internet connection
Last Updated 6/2022