This courses will teach you how to create fast food e-commerce website using Node JS.
In this course you will learn how to build fast food e-commerce website using Node JS. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install Node environment, then you will learn how to incorporate an HTML & CSS fast food template. Then you will be taught the most important parts of this projects such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. Thereafter, you will be taught how to integrate Paypal Payment system so that customers will pay you.
You will also learn how to integrate PayPal correctly so that you receive money for your meals. PayPal is one of the most powerful payment systems. By integrating PayPal into your Node website you will learn a very important skill that is indispensable these days in any website.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using Node that is capable of letting customers buy meals online while you have a control over the business and the website.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. You will build a real-world web app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn HTML, CSS, Node & MySql and how they can work together.
4. You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional one having build a complete e-commerce website.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course:
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run Node project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. How to add a complete HTML & CSS fast food Template.
5. Logic behind building complete e-commerce website.
6. How to let customers add products to cart.
7. How to let customers make orders and checkout.
8. How to integrate Paypal Payment System.
9. How to manage your database.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much much more…
Wish you an incredible learning journey.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Node JS developers
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
Last Updated 4/2022