Microsoft SQL Server continues to be one of the world’s most popular and top databases. Database is a heart of IT which is needed to store all critical data and information.
This course is design for the students who does not have any idea where to start and how to start it. If any students take any other SQL course or read best book on SQL, first of all student is bombarded with theoretical knowledge with little practical application and explanation is given in complicated way. That’s why students drop the course midway while assuming SQL to be very difficult course.
So, in this course i have explain the SQL in layman’s language and executed SQL query in simple way, nothing fancy and complicated. After finishing this course one thing sure students will find SQL to be very easy and will immediately start using it in their professional or academics life.
Reasons why you should choose this course-
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Microsoft SQL in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- You will learn various SQL queries which will help you to manipulate the tables.
At the end of this course you will be able to-
- create your own database for your projects with SQL query or with SSMS graphically and tables
- manipulate data,
- retrieve data from the database with a query like; select, where, alias, restrict and data sorting, grouping data, having clause, case function, convert and cast functions, set operators, multiple tables, views and so on
- In conclusion, you will create and manage your own database.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
- No prior programming or any other knowledge is needed.
Last Updated 10/2021
Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners.zip (747.4 MB) | Mirror