Welcome to this wonderful course on Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and online portal that allows you to access and manage cloud services and resources provided by Microsoft. Microsoft Azure is an example of a public cloud. These services and resources include storing your data and transforming it, depending on your needs. Offers a variety of cloud services including data processing, analytics, storage, and networking. From services, users can choose to develop and scale new applications or run existing applications in the public cloud.
In this course, you will cover:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure.
- Learn about Azure Virtual machines and their types.
- Introduction and Implementation of Azure Storage.
- Learn and Implementing Networking in Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction and Implementation of Azure Active Directory and Management.
- Learn about Azure Databases.
- Learn about Azure Media and App Services.
- Learn about Azure Containers and Kubernetes Services.
Not only this, you will get to attempt quizzes to test your knowledge. You will also have access to all the resources such as PPT files used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is Beginner in Azure Platform.
- Anyone who wants to become System Administrators.
- Anyone who is Data Engineers or Data Scientist.
- Anyone looking forward to start career as Azure Data Engineer.
- Anyone who wants to build carrier in Cloud Services.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Good if known basics of Cloud Computing.
- Microsoft Azure Free trial Subscription.
Last Updated 7/2022