In this comprehensive course, we will go through the prior and newer versions of ReactJS with the primary focus on understanding the latest version(17).
The entire course is prepared in a methodical way so that candidates learn & master ReactJS fundamentals through smaller applications, get prepared for interviews & advanced concepts in the simplest of ways.
Candidates trained by me are now working with fortune 500 companies in the US. This project-based course will make your journey easier in becoming a hands-on React.js developer.
The end of the course has a concise Amazon-like eStore project using MySQL,Express.js,ReactJS,Node.js, which is built with all the latest React techniques like Redux, React Hooks, React Router(SPA), Class & functional components, Axios, Node.js, Express.js, GitHub, payment gateway and more…
As mentioned, the course is completely hands-on from the 1st lecture – making sure you make the most out of each lecture as you progress ahead.
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to handle real-world applications like any other ReactJS developer.
What’s in the course?
If you have seen my other courses, you’ll know that we always have sections packed with beginner to advanced level content, so once again it is advised to check the full course curriculum first to get a clear idea of all the topics and then start step by step.
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll find in the course:
- React fundamentals(version 17)
- React Hooks
- Standard React practices
- Code optimization
- List & Keys
- React-Router (SPA – Single-page application)
- Context API
- Asynchronous Redux
- Redux Toolkit (RTK) – Modern Redux
- React with TypeScript
- Comprehensive React eStore project
In the eStore project, you’ll learn the following:
- Configuring large projects
- GitHub for source & version control
- MySQL installation & working knowledge
- Configuring RESTful API with Node.js & Express.js
- Creating shopping cart
- Configuring payment gateway
Take action today and enroll in this comprehensive course.
Who this course is for:
- New/junior/expert developers who want to learn React from scratch.
- Developers who want to crack React interviews.
- Expert developers who want to upgrade their existing React skills.
Last Updated 12/2021
Mastering React With Interview Questions, eStore Project-2022.zip (6.9 GB) | Mirror
Mastering React With Interview Questions, eStore Project-2022.torrent (217 KB) | Mirror