,,Hi everyone” – Say hello to an exciting new updated course. Explore redesigned and modern videos. Discover powerful new ways of using macOS Monterey – the newest OS from Apple.
MacOS is GREAT … If You can use the whole potential of it, if you know what you’re doing.
I’m using Mac computer everyday for more than 10 years and still learning new techniques and shortcuts how to optimise my workflow and I want to share it all with you. When I bought my first MacBook after using Windows for many many years, it took me many hours to learn even basic functionalities in macOS and months before I became entirely comfortable with my Mac.
This course will take you from a beginner / intermediate to an advanced macOS user in no time!
You’re probably missing out a lot more than you think. I know that because I teach people how to use Mac every day and see how much time they waste in navigation menus, do things old fashioned ways and don’t use quick shortcut keys or just incorrectly use the trackpad.
More than 1000 students enrolled in our previous course about macOS Big Sur, now sharing their satisfaction and knowledge. And you can join them right NOW!
But I have even better news for you! I have put together brand new up to date course which includes lot more than the previous one. You will find here more than 70 video tutorials covering over 6 hours of video instructions. I don’t want to see people wasting so much time on such a powerful operating system.
This course can help you save great amount of time spent on your Mac.
Explore a redesigned and modern videos. With improved sound quality and graphics to help you better understand. Each tutorial clearly presents a topic and shows you how to use macOS. You can watch while trying out techniques for yourself. Presented by the appleonlineacademy website dedicated to helping people to understand and use Apple devices to their full potential.
This course will be regularly updated and I will be adding more macOS tips as I explore them in new released updates
What makes this course different?
It has unique graphics which makes video tutorials fresh and not boring
It is straight to the point and clear to understand.
It includes bonus How to.. section with lot of tips and tricks
Course is supported by Downloadable materials
I offer full personalised support in Q&A section and also in closed facebook group for enrolled students
Who this course is for:
- NEW USERS who just started using a Mac computer, or for people who switched from Windows to macOS and want to quickly handle all the differences between these operating systems.
- CURRENT USERS of macOS might find some useful tips and see how old and new features work in Monterey
- INTERMEDIATE USERS, as they might find some very helpful ways to get certain things done in macOS that they didn’t know about before
- ADVANCED USERS This course is NOT for those who are already experts at using Macs, as they might know most of these tips already
- You should be using a computer running on macOS. The course includes installation guide for a free upgrade to macOS Monterey
- No other knowledge or experience with macOS needed
Last Updated 11/2021