You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Prolog programming course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Prolog programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computation
– or just learn prolog to be able to create your own prolog apps quickly.
…this complete Prolog Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Prolog skills you need to become a Prolog developer. By the end of the course, you will understand Prolog extremely well and be able to build your own Prolog apps and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Prolog developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core prolog skills and master logic programming. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Prolog. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Prolog keywords, facts, relations, arguments and expressions needed to fully understand exactly
what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating.
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is a Prolog database, What are rules and models and to apply them to your Prolog apps.
- Functions and Main Structure of Expert Systems along with dealing with uncertainty and knowledge representation.
- Complete chapters on Backtracking programming and many aspects of the Prolog Recursive mechanism (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base.
- How to develop powerful Prolog applications using Advanced Tree Representations and Pattern-Directed Programming.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Prolog skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Prolog brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Prolog is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Prolog applications for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so.
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new Prolog apps.
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new knowledge you’re about to gain.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.
Last Updated 10/2021