This course will help you to master one of the most popular NoSQL databases MongoDB. This course is designed to provide knowledge and hands on skills to become a successful MongoDB expert.
******** This course is updated on January 15, 2020 — New Section on MongoDB ATLAS: MongoDB on the Cloud****
******** This course is updated on December 2, 2019– New Section on MongoDB Backup and Restore added****
******** This course is updated to support latest version of MongoDB 4.2.1 on November 1, 2019****
******Course in updated with the Current Stable Version of MongoDB 4.2 .1*****
This Course includes 2 Comprehensive Handson Projects (4 Hours of Project Videos):
Project 1 – Working with node.js and MongoDB
Project 2: User Management System using MongoDB and Java/JEE
We will start with basics of MongoDB and then we go on learning advance concepts to build MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will start by learning basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD opertaions and Indexing.
You can use the exercise files attached along this course to practice and follow along the each section/chapter. There will be short quizzes after each section to test our understanding and also to revise the concepts.
At the end of this course you will be mastering MongoDB based application development.
- Most comprehensive course on MongoDB with NoSQL database design approach
- Simple, easy and well explained lectures with practical examples
- Quizzes at end of the each section to test your understanding
- Exercise files to help you start practicing along the course
- More Lectures and projects will be added in coming weeks
- Mastering MongoDB based application development
- Decide where and when to use MongoDB in your application development
- Design MongoDB database from start to finish
- Differentiate between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can learn it as this course starts from scratch
- This course “Learn MongoDB – Leading NoSQL Database from scratch” is developed for all the Developers who want to learn and develop MongoDB based applications.
- This course is designed for DBAs who wants to learn about NoSQL Database design with MongoDB.
- Nothing about MongoDB, we will start for scratch.
- Basic knowledge of database management systems
- Basic knowledge of Windows
Last Updated 2/2020