Welcome to the “Learn Kotlin Java, Develop Android App Development | Kotlin” course.
Learn Kotlin and develop android app with Kotlin and Java, improve your android skills in Kotlin android app development
Kotlin is popular for both Android developers and Java developers. Whether you want to learn Kotlin in order to build your next Android app, or simply need an introduction to language, OAK Academy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Kotlin is a very new and up-to-date programming language. Kotlin android is accepted by Google as the official language for Android development. Therefore, it is a language that everyone who wants to be an android developer should know. In this course, we teach Kotlin programming language from beginner to advanced level, considering the importance of Kotlin.
Learn core Java Programming with this core Java course. This java programming course will take you a more experienced level
This Java Programming online course is one of the most awesome OAK Academy courses which teach step by step and follow the methodology in introducing concepts and demos ( learn by doing ) to the students so that they can learn with ease Java and learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions.
OAK Academy’s top-rated Java instructors specialize in a wide array of Java programming practices. Whether you need a basic introduction to Java and website building using Selenium WebDriver or are continuing your Android app developer education, OAK has you covered.
Learn android, android app development, android development, android studio from scratch and become an android developer
Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform. My android development course on OAK Academy keeps you ahead of this learning curve, with hands-on lectures on Android operating systems and more.
· Do you want to improve your career options by learning android?
· Do you want to learn android app development from Scratch?
· Do you want to learn android development from Scratch?
· Do you want to be an android studio master?
· Do you want to build your first app?
If your answer is “yes” , you are at the right place!
I really like the approach of this course about the Android app. It first teaches you Java which is highly important for designing apps in Android. Next, the instructor focuses on the Android SDK to teach you how to build beautiful applications for smartphones. As the course title indicates, it is the complete guide to learn android application development.
The Android platform is increasingly popular with developers and a dominant force in the global smartphone market. As more businesses develop mobile apps for customer engagement, Android development skills are likely to stay in high demand.
Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android operating system (OS). Because Android is an open-source project, developers have easy access to the Android software development kit (SDK). Many use this kit in conjunction with Kotlin, Java, and C++ programming languages to make their apps. The Android SDK tools compile your code along with any data and resource files into an APK, or Android package, which is an archive file that uses an .apk suffix. One APK file contains all Android app contents used by devices to install your app. When the app is complete and ready for release, Android developers can upload their apps to the Google Play Store for users to download for android game development.
Chances are, you’ve heard of Android many times, and Do u want to android developer? You may even have an Android smartphone, app android tablet, watch, or TV. But what is Android? Android is a mobile operating system (OS) that was designed and developed by Google. The Android OS is Linux kernel-based. So, what’s “Linux kernel,” and why is that such an essential detail about Android Development?
If you don’t know anything about the Kotlin, Java and Android Development and you want to improve yourself, this course is for you.
In this The complete Android Developer course with Java and Kotlin, you will learn;
· What Kotlin is and how it works,
· Programming Fundamentals with Kotlin,
· Android Studio
· Java Development Kit – JDK
· Variables in android kotlin
· Kotlin Data Types
· Arrays in kotlin for android
· Operators in android app development kotlin
· Control Flow Statements
· Loops in android studio kotlin
· Kotlin for java developers
· All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming such as Class, Object, Constructor, Encapsulation, Inheritance etc.
· What Java is and how it works,
· Programming Fundamentals with Java,
· Java Development Kit – JDK,
· Java Runtime Environment – JRE,
· Java Virtual Machine – JVM
· All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
· How To Use ‘Static’ Keyword and ‘Nested and Inner’ Classes
· Super Classes and Sub Classes
· Wrapper Classes,
· Throw and Throws
· Layouts and Grid Layout
· Enum Types and more
· Android Environment Setup – Download, install and configure the necessary software
· Creating a New Project
· Android Studio
· Android Components
· Components and Life Cycles
· Publishing Your App on Google Play and more
What is Android Development?
Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android operating system (OS). Because Android is an open-source project, developers have easy access to the Android software development kit (SDK). Many use this kit in conjunction with Kotlin, Java, and C++ programming languages to make their apps. The Android SDK tools compile your code along with any data and resource files into an APK, or Android package, which is an archive file that uses an .apk suffix. One APK file contains all Android app contents used by devices to install your app. When the app is complete and ready for release, Android developers can upload their apps to the Google Play Store for users to download.
What are some of the important tools for Android Development?
Is Android Development a good career?
With over 2.5 billion active Android users globally, Android development is a valuable skill that can help you enhance your career. Android development skills are in-demand around the world with various organizations across a broad range of industries. When these organizations build Android apps natively, the top three programming languages are typically Java, Kotlin, and C++. You can also look for a job in Android development that uses cross-platform solutions like Flutter or React Native. Whether you’re inspired to add a new language to your repertoire or prepare for an interview, you can find a ton of online resources on sites like OAK Academy to keep your Android skills well-rounded.
Is Kotlin or Java better for Android Development?
If you are building new Android apps, Kotlin is better suited because it is the recommended programming language for Android. If you are a first-time programmer, Kotlin android is also a better choice as it has safety features and concise syntax that will help you focus on learning core program fundamentals. You should note that in some cases, employers may seek out Android developers that have Java programming skills. For example, if you plan on joining an organization that already has an Android app, they may already be using Java. If they already have an app written in Java, it is unlikely they will want to redesign the app in a different language, such as android kotlin. Therefore, you should look at the job requirements to see if the job posting you are interested in lists Java as a required skill.
At the end of this course, you will learn the Kotlin and Java programming languages and android app development in all details and you will have the necessary android development knowledge to be a good Android developer.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different languages on the OAK Academy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better Android developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
This Android course takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Kotlin and Java program. You will learn the core Kotlin&java skills step by step with hands-on examples. If you are from the field and need a refresher this course will be a guide for you, too. Every time you come back to this course you will learn something new or improve yourself.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
· Lifetime Access to The Course
· Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
· Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in theLearn Kotlin Java, Develop Android App Development | Kotlin class!
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to learn to Android code
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
- Anyone who wants to create Android Applications using the Kotlin programming language
- Anyone who has no previous Android Development coding experience but wants to become expert
- Anyone who would like to work from anywhere in the world
- Anyone who wants to learn the most up to date android
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become an Android developer
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- Anyone who is planning job transformation and want to become a Kotlin developer
- Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of kotlin android
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android kotlin
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application with Kotlin
- Who wants to improve their existing Android App Development Kotlin knowledge
- Anyone who are planning job transformation and want to become Java developer
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like Java
- Those who want to develop applications using the Java programming language
- Those who want to improve their application development skills using Android studio and java programming language
- No prior knowledge is required for Android Development
- No Android coding knowledge required!
- We prefered Windows OS (64-bit) but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems.
- Having a working computer with 8 GB RAM or higher and internet connection
- Desire to learn Android Application Development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Watching the Android App Development course videos completely, to the end and in order.
- No prior android kotlin knowledge is required
- No Kotlin coding knowledge required
- Watching the course videos completely, to the end and in order
- Determination to learn and patience for Kotlin
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn java projects
- Desire to learn Core Java
- Desire to learn selenium java
- Desire to learn Java and Android App Development
- No prior java programming knowledge is required
Last Updated 10/2021
Total Size: 16 GB