***Exercise and demo files included***
In this second installment of our Excel 2021 course series, you can expand your Excel foundation beyond what you’ve learned in the beginners’ course and take your skills up another notch.
During this course, you will create intermediate-level formulas, prepare data for analysis using PivotTables and PivotCharts, make use of WhatIf analysis tools, learn how to use validation rules to control data input, and explore the fundamentals of spreadsheet design.
And we are just getting started!
You will also get to discover all the new features and functions available in Excel 2021, the latest standalone version of Microsoft Excel.
Explore the exciting world of dynamic array functions and learn how to use XLOOKUP, XMATCH, FILTER, and so much more.
This Excel 2021 Intermediate course is designed for those with beginner-level knowledge of Excel who are looking to take advantage of the application’s more advanced features. It’s also suitable for individuals who have beginner to intermediate skills using an older version of Excel.
The only prerequisites for this course are beginner-level knowledge of Excel and a working copy of Excel 2021.
This course covers:
- Designing better spreadsheets and controlling user input
- How to use logical functions to make better business decisions
- Constructing functional and flexible lookup formulas
- How to use Excel tables to structure data and make it easy to update
- Extracting unique values from a list
- Sorting and filtering data using advanced features and new Excel formulas
- Working with date and time functions
- Extracting data using text functions
- Importing data and cleaning it up before analysis
- Analyzing data using PivotTables
- Representing data visually with PivotCharts
- Adding interactions to PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating an interactive dashboard to present high-level metrics
- Auditing formulas and troubleshooting common Excel errors
- How to control user input with data validation
- Using WhatIf analysis tools to see how changing inputs affect outcomes.
This course includes:
- 9+ hours of video tutorials
- 84 individual video lectures
- Course and exercise files to follow along
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Users who have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and wants to advance their Excel 2021 skills
- Microsoft Excel 2021/365 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
- A beginner-level knowledge of Excel
Last Updated 2/2022