Welcome to the “Kotlin For Android Development: Learn Kotlin From Scratch” course.
Kotlin is popular for both Android developers and Java developers. Whether you want to learn Kotlin in order to build your next Android app, or simply need an introduction to language, Udemy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Kotlin is a very new and up-to-date programming language. Kotlin android is accepted by Google as the official language for Android development. Therefore, it is a language that everyone who wants to be an android developer should know. In this course, we teach Kotlin programming language from beginner to advanced level, considering the importance of Kotlin.
If you don’t know anything about the Kotlin programming language and you want to improve yourself, this course is for you.
In this The complete Android Kotlin Developer course you will learn;
- What Kotlin is and how it works,
- Programming Fundamentals with Kotlin,
- Android Studio
- Java Development Kit – JDK
- Variables in android kotlin
- Kotlin Data Types
- Arrays in kotlin for android
- Operators in android app development kotlin
- Control Flow Statements
- Loops in android studio kotlin
- Kotlin for java developers
- All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming such as Class, Object, Constructor, Encapsulation, Inheritance etc.
At the end of this course, you will learn the Kotlin android app development programming language in all details and you will have the necessary Kotlin in android development knowledge to be a good Android developer.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different languages on the Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better Kotlin developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
This Kotlin course takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Kotlin program. You will learn the core Kotlin skills step by step with hands-on examples. If you are from the field and need a refresher this course will be a guide for you, too. Every time you come back to this course you will learn something new or improve yourself.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
Kotlin For Android Development: Learn Kotlin From Scratch
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is planning job transformation and want to become a Kotlin developer
- Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of kotlin android
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android kotlin
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application with Kotlin
- Who wants to improve their existing Android App Development Kotlin knowledge
- We prefered Windows OS (64-bit) but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems.
- Having a working computer with 8 GB RAM or higher and internet connection
- No prior android kotlin knowledge is required
- No Kotlin coding knowledge required
- Watching the course videos completely, to the end and in order
- Determination to learn and patience for Kotlin
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 8/2021