Do you want to build a complete Mobile Chat Application that works on iOS and Android, powered by Flutter and Firebase? Then this is the course for you!
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
In this course, we’ll use the best in Flutter and Firebase to build a complete chat application from zero to deployment called Chatify that you can release on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?
- An Amazing Real-Time Messaging Experience
- A Chats Page just like other popular Messaging Apps
- Finding Other App Users using Full-Text Search
- Media Sharing Between Users
- Automatic Login
- Using Device Camera and Image Library for Image Uploads
- Creating Group Chats
- Realtime Status and Activity Indicators
WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED?
- Flutter 2.0
- Provider State Management
- Uploading Media Files with Firebase Storage
- Complete CRUD Functionality in Realtime with Cloud Firestore
- Authentication using Firebase Authentication
- Taking Pictures / Picking Images for Upload with Flutter
- Working with Streams and Futures
- Managing State using Stateful Widgets and Provider Framework
- Media Queries and Device Orientation for Responsive App Design
- Handling Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async / Await Functions
- Animations and Page Transitions
- Image Caching for Performance
- Form Validation and Error Handling
- Custom Theme, Fonts, and Widgets Creation
- Tons of Practical, Straightforward and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
- And much more!
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-packed with information. I made the course that I most wanted to take and as a result, I didn’t skimp on the details. You’re going to cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– 100% Real-World Practice – My goal is to get you writing code as much as possible. And not just any code–we’ll be working exclusively on practical tasks that are instrumental in building your own amazing real-world apps.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every lesson is to the point. I break down what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it, and what the final product will look like, all on top of helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way.
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you taking this course!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile and Web Developers looking to build impressive real-world, production-ready applications using Flutter and Firebase!
- Flutter Developers looking to enhance their skillset.
- Developers looking to delve into the world of Flutter and Firebase.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Flutter Developers
- Familiarity with Flutter
Last Updated 10/2021