You ever have the feeling that you sort of know what something is but… well not really?
Like, you’ve read about it on blogs and books.
You’ve watched Youtube videos about it.
You’ve heard your coworkers and vendors talk about it.
It’s all around you. And you feel like everyone thinks you know it too…
After all you should.. shouldn’t you? But in the back of your mind you know you can play this acting game much longer.
Acting like you know what you’re talking about (when you really don’t) and feeling a little guilty or insecure about it is known as Imposter Syndrome and my goal… my purpose… my MISSION in this course is to ERASE that feeling from you.
You see.. this isn’t just a course that you sit back and watch or stream on your phone while waiting in line to pick up your kid.
No, this is a hands-on workshop, that if you follow, has the potential to completely change your life.
I know that’s a bold statement but I stand by it.
This course will help you master the following topics:
- What are routing protocols and why do we have them
- OSPF Routing Protocol
- Static Routes
- Default Routes
- Configuring and Verifying Routing on Cisco Routers
- Configuring and Verifying Routing on Palo Alto Network’s Firewalls
- Understanding NAT
- Understanding PAT (Port Address Translation)
- Understanding Source NAT
- Understanding Destination NAT
- Configuring PAT on a Cisco Router
- Configuring PAT on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Configuring Destination NAT on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- What is a DMZ?
- Configuring a DMZ on a Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Setting up a Windows Server 2022 IIS Web Server
- Installing Extensions (URL Rewrite and more)
- What is NodeJS?
- Installing NodeJS on Windows Server 2022
- Installing Logging (to monitor our attacks)
- Installing a NodeJS Web App (OWASP Juice Shop) on Windows Server 2022 in a DMZ
- What is VPN?
- What is Site-to-Site VPN?
- Installing Site-to-Site VPN on two Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Setting up a File Server on Windows Server 2022
- And much more!!
This is TRULY the course I wish I had. That’s part of the reason I made this course.
I made this course to give back and share the knowledge I’ve gained which I know will help you reach your goals.
Are you ready to become awesome? Are you ready to say goodbye to Imposter Syndrome? Let’s do this!
(your friend and cyber coach)
Who this course is for:
- Beginning SOC Analysts who want to level up their understanding of network attacks
- Bug Bounty Hunters who want to know how modern web apps are compromised in Windows environments.
- New Penetration Testers looking to tune their tradecraft
- EVE-NG Basic skills taught in the first version of this course.
- Computer with 16GB of RAM minimum (32GB ideal)
- EVE-NG Professional License (I show you how to do this in the course)
- VMWare Workstation Pro (You can download the 30 day trial, works just as good)
Last Updated 7/2022