This courses will teach you How to Build a Complete Django Website Using NASA’s APIs. You will learn a lot in this course. You will learn how to build a brilliant user friendly user interface. Then you will learn how to access NASA’s APIs, make HTTP requests and get data such as photos from NASA’s space missions and display them in your app.
This course gives you the opportunity to accomplish that by honing in on Django Framework. It is one of the best web frameworks. It’s super powerful yet simple framework that is capable of creating awesome web apps quickly.
Python is capable of doing almost everything including web apps. The good news about this course is that you do not need any advanced knowledge in Python, all you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create web applications using Django is so important if you want to take your Python skills to the next level and specialize in web app development.
By the end of this course you will have built a website using Python programming language specifically using Django.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
- First, you will learn how to build a real-world we app.
- Second, you will improve your python skills by learning Django.
- Third, you will stand out from the crowd by highlighting the fact that you can build complete web apps using Django in your CV.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to access NASA’s APIs.
7. How to make HTTP requests to NASA’s APIs.
8. How to display data from NASA’s APIs.
9. How to work on the UI.
10. How to make the website responsive.
11. How to use different types of APIs provided by NASA.
12. And much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Python developers
- PC with Windows or Mac
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge in Python (How to create simple python scripts)
Last Updated 10/2021
Django | Use NASA’s Data to Build a Space Web App.zip (1.1 GB) | Mirror