Deep Learning with Python has taught thousands of readers how to put the full capabilities of deep learning into action. This extensively revised full color second edition introduces deep learning using Python and Keras, and is loaded with insights for both novice and experienced ML practitioners. You’ll learn practical techniques that are easy to apply in the real world, and important theory for perfecting neural networks.
In Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition you will learn:
- Deep learning from first principles
- Image classification and image segmentation
- Timeseries forecasting
- Text classification and machine translation
- Text generation, neural style transfer, and image generation
- Printed in full color throughout