CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 Complete Video Course is your go-to training to gain proficiency of Linux operating systems and to study for the CompTIA Linux+ exam. Expert author and trainer Sander van Vugt will walk you first through Linux basics, concepts, practices, and theories in his Linux Fundamentals, 2nd Edition video course. This 10-hour course is included with your CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 training and provides the foundational knowledge needed to start your Linux career. You will then get a thorough review of the intermediate and advanced Linux concepts needed to pass the exam and build your skills.
Sander van Vugt will teach core concepts and hands-on skills through lightboard and slide training as well as hands-on Linux CLI demos and labs, so you can learn the material and see firsthand how to use Linux efficiently and effectively.
This accessible self-paced video training provides learners with more than 20 hours of personal visual instruction from an expert trainer with more than 20 years of practical Linux teaching experience.
Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
- Module 1: Essential Commands
- Module 2: User and Group Management and Permissions
- Module 3: Operating Running Systems
CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition
- Module 1: Essential Linux Management
- Module 2: Storage Management
- Module 3: Common Administration Tasks
- Module 4: Security
- Module 5: Advanced Administration Tasks
- Beginner to Intermediate
What you will learn:
- The basics of Linux up through exam-level proficiency
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the CompTIA Linux + exam
- Real-life Linux administration tasks
Who Should Take This Course:
- Administrators and developers who want to become familiar with the Linux operating system
- Anyone who needs basic Linux skills for working with Linux in cloud, container, or Kubernetes environment
- Anyone looking to pass the CompTIA Linux+ exam
- Students need access to a virtual or physical machine, running the latest version of CentOS Stream or Ubuntu LTS. Using a cloud instance is not recommended, as this course discusses topics that are fundamentally different when working with cloud instances.