In this course, I will be showing you a variety of best practices and techniques that will help you:
- Create components that are easier to use and maintain
- Avoid common mistakes that make components more prone to bugs
- Feel empowered to make architectural decisions that are best for your app.
In this course, I will be sharing a variety of best practices and techniques for helping you manage your components. However, before we progress any farther, there are three things I need you to understand before you progress through this course.
- These are guidelines. Not rules.
- Your opinion and experience matter too.
- Choose what works best for you and your team.
In other words, if you feel like you have good reason to believe a best practice or technique is not a good fit for your app, then you should trust your instincts and move forward with your solution. Sometimes a technique or best practice that might work well in many contexts can actually be an anti-pattern given another context.
As a result, the important thing is that you understand the potential trade-offs so you can make the best decision possible for your application.
With that said, I look forward to sharing this knowledge with you. See you inside the course!
Component Design Patterns.zip (251.6 MB) | Mirror