– Angular is a framework for building client applications in HTML and TypeScript.
– It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your
application’s components clearly and succinctly.
– Angular is best option if you want to create interactive Single Page Application (SPA).
– Angular also empowers developers to build applications that live on not only browser but also
mobile or desktop.
– Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have
to write. And it handles all of the DOM and AJAX code you once wrote by hand and puts it in a welldefined structure.
In the course “Angular7 and TypeScript – Complete course“, you will learn-
- What is Angular?
- Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs) Angular
- Setup for local development environment
– Installing NodeJS, NPM
– Installing Visual Studio Code
– Angular CLI
- Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to enhance their Programming skill-set in developing Enterprise Applications.
- OOPs basics like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Constructor, this object, etc.
Last Updated 7/2019
Angular7 and TypeScript – Complete course.zip (8.8 GB) | Mirror
Angular7 and TypeScript – Complete course.torrent (205 KB) | Mirror