Want to become a NINJA OF PYTHON!! Learn Data Structures and become champion of python programming Language
Do you know, Data Structures is the most important part of any interview so if you want to clear your next python interview with ease start learning Data Structures Now!.
Learn Data Structures with Python and become a most valuable asset of the year 2022 for Employers! As Python has become most requested skill of 2022 with heigh demand for python developer at very heigh salaries.
In any technical interview Data Structures is one of the main topic that is being asked almost 100% of the time. So learning Data Structures while learning the programming language will boost your confidence doing your projects and answering questions during your interviews.
In this Course-
We will come across-
- Introduction to Data Structures (What are they?)
- Singly Linked List & Doubly Linked List
- The Must-know operations of linked lists like Adding an element, Updating & Deleting an element.
- Binary Search Trees
- Different ways of Traversing Through BST (Inorder, Preorder, Postorder)
- Stack & Queues
- Implementing Stack & Queues using List and Linked List
We will apply all the concepts practically so you will be able to grasp every bit of Data Structures with python!.
Once you reached at the end of this course you can confidently apply for the positions for Python Developer, Answer Data Structure Questions with ease during your Interviews and help your friends during projects OR you can also start the new journey by learning python libraries to become a Data Scientist (by learning NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, PySpark), AL/ML engineer (by learning Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras), Web Developer (by learning Django, flask, pyramid) and many many more…
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to Learn Data Structures using Python
- Students and Developers who want to start their career as Python Developer
- Any Person who is preparing for Interviews for career into IT industry
- Person how want to increase their Knowledge as a developer
- Professionals who want to apply Python to their Existing Projects
- Basics of Python Programming
Last Updated 3/2022